Monday, October 27, 2008

Smiling Baby
















This is an ultrasound of one of our church members grandchild. She showed me this picture after my sermon. This child is smiling. I wish every expectant mother who was thinking about abortion could see this picture.



13 For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,

16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
Psalm 139

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If everyone considering an abortion would have a chance to look at an ultrasound like that, a lot of hearts and minds would agree that life starts at conception.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you." --Jeremiah 1:5 (NIV)

"..do not shed innocent blood..." --Jeremiah 7:6 (NIV)