Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quotes from Billy Graham



A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone.

A real Christian is a person who can give his pet parrot to the town gossip.

Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion - it is a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ.

Comfort and prosperity have never enriched the world as much as adversity has.

Everybody has a little bit of Watergate in him. (amen)

I think when a person has been found guilty of rape he should be castrated. That would stop him pretty quick. (ouch!)

If we had more hell in the pulpit, we would have less hell in the pew. (amen)

The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.' (been there done that and will again)

The highest form of worship is the worship of unselfish Christian service. The greatest form of praise is the sound of consecrated feet seeking out the lost and helpless.

The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course. (and all God's people said.....AMEN!)

No comments: