Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Scott Hammer!

















Scott Hammer is one of the best baseball players to ever play at ACHS. He is a former Northwestern 3A Player of the Year. If you don't believe me just ask him.
Here is a picture of Scott telling us all about his former baseball greatness.


Scott gave up a Major League contract with the Yankees to preach in T'Ville. Scott is a very good preacher. He is a mix between Joel Osteen and Paula White with a flare of Joyce Meyer. Scott can shuck the corn if you will with the best of them.

When I grow up one day I want to be like my hero: Former Northwestern 3A Player of the Year turned preacher, Scott "TBN" Hammer!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey preacher don't let Scott trick you. He spent those high school years devloping an amazing testimony about God's grace. By the way, you may need to remind him we were only 3A in the mid 80's. What a decade!

Jamie Steele said...

3A my bad you are right.