Monday, September 15, 2008

Justin Scott Bath.








I thought I would post some comments about Justin. These comments came from his Facebook site. I know many who read this blog don't use Facebook. These comments are from friends Justin went to school with.




'I love you bro. Im glad i go to know you during high school and play ball together for a year. My prayers are going out to your family. I know you are in a better place now living the good life with our Lord.. You will be missed.."

"justin, thanks for being all that you were to everyone! you got through a hard fight! you'll will be missed greatly! we will all see ya soon"

"Justin you were an amazing guy, but you're doing better than the rest of us now!!!! Walk those golden streets and know that you were loved while you were here with us!!! You will always hold a special place in my heart!"

"Justin I miss you soo much, im sorry i didnt get to see you this year. I still remember sitting in class with you cuting up and picking on the teacher....Ill always have the times we shared together to remember you by. I will continue to pray for your family in their time of need and you will never be forgoten.Ill never forget the impact you had on my life, if it wasnt for you id probably no be here today. DO WHAT YOU DO BEST KEEP THAT SMILE ON GODS FACE!!!"

"Justin, you were such a great person & so many people here are gonna miss ya; but you're in a better place now where there isnt any pain or illness. Until we're all together again..Love ya!!!"

The family will receive friends on Monday from 5 until 7 pm at East Taylorsville Baptist Church and at other times will assemble at the residence.

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4

No comments: