Friday, September 12, 2008

Pray for the Bath Family

As you may have heard by now, Justin Bath passed away this morning at Baptist Hospital. Justin is son of Sgt. Scott Bath and Melissa Bath of Taylorsville. Justin has courageously fought leukemia for the past two years.



Please remember this family in your prayers throughout the next coming days as they face this difficult time in their lives.


Justin had a personal relationship with Jesus and we are certain of his eternal destination.



“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."
John 14: 1-3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I met Justin just about a month ago while he was here in Baptist Hospital in Winston-Salem. This is where I live and I would love to know the arranagements for his service if you could provide that to me. I would like to read his obiturary in the local paper as well if you could provide that as well. Thank you...Janine Messick

Anonymous said...

Janine Messick's e-mail address is jmessick5@triad.rr.com

Jamie Steele said...

jaine,
If you read this before you read your email. I will post his obit and times.