Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Few Prayer Requests

1. Connie Wagner- pray her liver regenerates and her cancer goes away. Connie is at UNC Hospital room #5234.

2. Jatana Elder- Jatana had surgery yesterday and is in ICU at Duke Hospital. Pray for her recovery. Also pray for Gary and Kathy, Jatana's parents.

3. Tom Broughton- I meet Tom yesterday when I went to visit Connie. He is a nice man and I would love for you to add he and his wife to your prayer list. Tom is facing the same problems Connie is facing.

4. Martha Warren- I will not go into detail about Martha's situation because I haven't asked the family. She is a strong woman and very faithful Christian.

5. Your ONE- please remember to pray for your ONE. People need Jesus so lets pray God moves on the heart of the lost and draws them through our prayers..

"The LORD has heard my cry for mercy; the LORD accepts my prayer."
Psalm 6:9


I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer.

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2
Psalm 17:6

No comments: