Friday, January 9, 2009

Coach K is upset..















Coach K is annoyed because the local paper didn't mention that Dook was ranked number 2 in the polls. So he blasted them recently. Here is a brief snip from the News and Observer in bold.

Duke is the No. 2 men's basketball team in the country. You may have read that on ACC Now but not in print.

Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski would like everyone to note that the Blue Devils are No. 2 in the coaches and AP polls in the first full week of January.

"I don't even think it was mentioned in the newspapers here, that we were No. 2 in the polls," Coach K said after Duke's 79-67 win over Davidson on Wednesday. "Fact, I know it wasn't mentioned, so I guess nobody really cares."



This is his quote from the News and Observer. He also said other things but I can't put them on my blog because he uses such bad language I refuse to put it here.

So for the record, Duke is No. 2 -- one spot ahead of that other unnamed school.

Poor Ol' Coach K will someone please call and congratulate him on being number 2!

2 comments:

Tim Marsh said...

Until Duke does something in the tourney and against our rival, I think we Duke fans, including coach K, need to sit down and hush.

Of course this is from a football fan...

Jamie Steele said...

Amen and Amen