Tuesday, April 1, 2008


I love the Duke Bluedevils
Coach K is a great coach who never uses bad language.
I am going to buy Joel Osteen's new book.
Joyce Myer is a great preacher.
Mark Marshall is underpaid.
I love Blue Grass music.
Rob Bell is cool.
I am preaching at next years Camp Meeting.
I charge $3,000 every time I go preach somewhere.
I am gonna start preaching out of the NIV.
I am gonna start buying the Holy water and bread from the guy on channel 14 who looks like Elvis and has a hairy chest and heals people.
Sunday i will preach wearing Lucky Brand Jeans and a Affliction T shirt with an earring and sport a mustache.
I love to read NT WRight.
Mark Marshall is over worked.
ETBC church services will be televised on TBN after the Paula White show.
Creflo Dollar is my Homeboy.


APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Melissia said...

You are so funny .... BUT Mark Marshall is really underpaid.

I feel so sorry for all the other churches who do not have you, Mark, Kevin, & Rodney.....YOU guys ROCK!!!!!!!

We love you and your Dudes!

Anonymous said...

I think that Mark, Kevin, and Rodney are overpaid by $15,000. Jamie is underpaid by $45,000. The word of God says that the pastor is worthy of his labor, especially when someone feeds the sheep like Jamie Steele does.

Anonymous said...

I mean that Jamie Steele is worthy of his wages, when he feeds the God's sheep. I listen to him on the radio and he does a great job.
1 Tim. 5.18 Jer.22.13 And this is no April Fools!!!