Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thank You

Last night in Bible study we focused on the subject of praise in the Psalms.
We talked about how good God has been and is to all of His children.
Several people talked about how God had helped them during difficult times in their lives and many shared their salvation experiences with us.

We basically just Thanked our Father for His Goodness.

David said this in Psalm 145
I will extol you, my God and King,
and bless your name forever and ever.
Every day I will bless you
and praise your name forever and ever.
Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised,
and his greatness is unsearchable.
The LORD is good to all,
and his mercy is over all that he has made.
All your works shall give thanks to you, O LORD,
and all your saints shall bless you!

I love this song by the Katinas. I hope it helps in your praise to the Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to take this opportunity to THANK YOU JAMIE, for all you do for the love of OUR LORD!!! HE blessed us when he sent you to ETBC!!!!!!!!!!!WE have a SPIRIT FILLED CHURCH.