Monday, August 18, 2008

My Question!

When Rick Warren asked the thousands of pastors at the Innovate Church Conference to write questions on an index card to ask the presidential candidates, I wrote a question on abortion. I know probably every pastor there did as well. But I am still glad Rick asked the question.
This question is important to me as a voting Christian. Could I vote for a Pro-abortion Presidential candidate? Could you as a Christian vote for a man or woman who is pro-choice (this really means pro-abortion).
I know for some this has become a Republican and Democrat issue. And I know both parties cater to their side for votes. But I am asking you : Could you vote for a Pro-abortion Presidential Candidate.

Watch their responses to the question I (and many others) asked Rick Warren to ask our next President of the United States.


No comments: