Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ravah

The sermon series I am preaching through on Sunday mornings got me to thinking about one of my favorite verses in the Bible. This verse talks about a man's great love for his wife.

Proverbs 5: 18 says
“18 Let your fountain be blessed, And rejoice with the wife of your youth. 19 As a loving deer and a graceful doe, Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; And always be enraptured with her love."

Satisfy means to bath in, to be made drunk by, to satisfy completely.

The hebrew word for satisfy is (Ravah)

Men does your wife Ravah you.

If so let the world know. I think this would make a great T-shirt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife really does satisfy me. We have not always been perfect in what we've done but we strive to. She has really stuck by me and been there when I needed her most.

We have both been ill and needed each other in those times and it is really comforting to know somebody is going to be there for you when you need them the most. Everybody doesn't have that and I praise God for it.

Jamie Steele said...

Ravah David Ravah!