Sunday, May 4, 2008

Youth Sunday

What a great service!!!! Words can't express how blessed I felt being in Sunday's Youth Service. It was awesome..

Here are some highlights.

Caleb Chapman being baptized- Caleb called me last Saturday night at 10:30pm and said He asked Christ to be his Lord and Savior! Wasn't his baptism testimony great. It was an honor to baptize Caleb. Gia you are a great mother.

Youth Praise team- you guys hit one out of the park! Amazing Grace - My Chains are Gone and In Christ Alone are 2 of my favorite songs. All I can say is Wow! Thanks guys. Hopefully this is not the last time we here from you.

"Billy" Graham Marshall- That was a great message. "Oh Taste and See."
Graham preached a very good and Biblically sound message from Psalm 34: 1-8
His points: Confidence, Radiance, Have you tasted?
God has a tremendous future for this young man. He comes from a great family that loves and serves the Lord. Great job Mark and Lori.

Kevin White- Dude you are doing a great job. I am so glad you are at East Taylorsville. Our church is better because of Kevin, Sonya, Cameron and Jonah.

Student Sunday School teachers- I have heard great stories about Psalm 103. Good job!

East Taylorsville Baptist Church- I love you guys- This Sunday we received and offering of $40,000!!!
That is truly amazing. Thank you for your faithfulness to God's Word and His church.

It is about bed time and I have exams this week.

Enjoy this video:

No comments: