Thursday, October 25, 2007

Basketball Season is around the corner!



I just love the Tar Heels… Who wouldn’t.. They win almost all of the their games, have won 5 National Championships (Duke 3, State 2 , and Wake 0), have the single greatest Coach in all of college Basketball. We also have won 4 of the last 5 against Duke. Duke coach Mike CRYzewski (I think that is how you spell it) is now 31-32 against North Carolina. Duke as a team is now 96-127 all-time against the Tar Heels.




By the way that is a losing record for all you Duke fans; you have a hard time admitting facts. So here is the question I would love to have answered: Why are you not a Tar Heel fan? I just don’t understand why every person on the planet isn’t a Tar Heel fan.




For those who are not fans. What is it like? How do you approach basketball season realizing you are not a Tar Heel fan? It must be depressing. I feel sorry for you. Do you envy the greatness of UNC?


No comments: